Substrate Documentation for this function is at: https://substrate.dev/rustdocs/master/pallet_treasury/index.html#tipping
The treasury module also contains a more ad-hoc way of distributing funds from the treasury to a single recipient, called Tipping.
- Users join a tipping round.
- Each user names an amount of EDG that a beneficiary may deserve, subjectively.
- Once 50% of these users submits their amount, a countdown begins for the remaining undecided.
- Once the countdown ends, the tipping round closes.
- The Treasury calculates the median of the tip submissions.
- The beneficiary receives that median amount of EDG from the Treasury.
|Function Supported by UI at:|